Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Struggling to level up? Read this!

Here i will explain the best method i found for earning XP on Gamehag currently!

10 july 2024 02:56 1628

So, i was struggling to rank up my account to be able to get access to rewards. So, i went on a mission to find a way to earn experience points on this semi broken platform. The method i found most useful was through specifically "CPX Research" surveys.

Step 1: Go to your Gamehag dashboard (Dashboard is the main screen when you click the gamehag logo top left)
    Step 2: Scroll down until you see the "survey's" section. (Should be a couple scrolls down, for me "CPX Research" is the last option in the list of 3 survey providers.)
    Step 3: Click on the begin button for the "CPX Research" survey provider. (This is the only provider that works for me and pays out immediately.)
    Step 4: Click on a survey that is shown to you in the popup. They range in soul gem value, i usually pick the most valuable surveys first.
    Step 5: Complete the survey with complete honesty and make sure to stay consistent in your answers and read every question. (Most surveys have trick questions also known as engagement tests to make sure you are paying attention.)
    Step 6: Once you have completed the survey with honesty and consistency you will be payed out with soul gems and XP (Experience) immediately. (I usually manage to complete 1 to 2 surveys per day or so out of the 6-8 that are shown as available to me.)

Useful information:
    - Not every survey will be right for you, some surveys will state you are not the participant they are looking for maybe halfway through the survey which may be annoying. (You usually get some minimal compensation in this case)
    - At the start you may find that you won't have much luck in succesfully completing a survey, this is normal. It took me a little while to be able to get surveys recommended to me that i could actually finish. It takes them a little while to figure out which surveys are good for you personally. As long as you answer everything with honesty and not give different answers each time you will have more and more luck as you answer more questions.

10 july 2024 03:09 1628

I usually gain about 50-100 XP (Experience) points per succesfully completed survey.
    Just keep at it if you are motivated to level up and gain soul gems then you will be succesful.

I hope this thread was of some help to you and good luck with leveling up!

10 july 2024 03:10 1628

Ok, I did all the steps for CPX Research but it says there is no surveys for me is this because I am from a diffirent region or something else?

11 july 2024 09:48 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!