Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Site's a scam through and through

Every quest from now on i have completed, all have been rejected by the same dog water reason. "It seems like you haven't registered a new account in the game". On war thunder and on star conflict past 2 quests were accepted, but as soon as i was 1 quest away from reaching level 3, they just reject everything from now on. It's crazy how people still praise the site on trustpilot and in here. Are you paid by the site or what? It's also stupid how this site still sells soulgems even though every key/rewards are mostly used up. And don't get me started on the cases, clearly rigged odds. Because this site still accepts money from it's customers be sure to report it to the ACCC's Scamwatch. TL:DR: Don't use this site, it's a scam.

2 july 2024 08:57 1628

Sad, but true. It used to be a legit site, well, mostly. It had its issues, but it delivered. Staff would often solved whatever problems you would have, prizes would get delivered, community was active i guess. However chests were always rigged to give the cheaper prizes and never the good ones and trollers would reject a good chunk of the decent articles. Shame they decided to abandon the site with no warning or explanation. Now its just a digital billboard to advertise earnweb, their new site.

2 july 2024 14:48 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!