Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Robux status?

This thread is about robux (not) being delivered to users.

9 january 2024 17:59 1628

So after many months of being a toad, I've returned to the website once again, collected some soulgems, and decided to spend it on robux, since nothing else interests me here. I purchased 100 robux, but a few days later it was refunded. I tried again later to the same result. After my third try, there had been a rearrangement in the store and robux was offsale for a while. I rejoined the official Gamehag Discord server and indicated my interest in the situation. (the 'robux status' channel hasn't been updated since summer)
    About 2 weeks later the 'LATEST WITHDRAWALS' in the Command Center showed that someone had received a robux reward so I checked in the store and purchased 2x 50 robux (because there is no longer a 100 choice), but it got refunded again and again.
    I have been trying for 40 days now but so far all of my purchases have been refunded and I can not find any info about the situation. One day I checked up on their discord again, but only the 'server-rules' and the 'earn-on-the-web' channels are visible. I also can no longer find their X (formerly Twitter) account.

If anyone knows anything, please tell me if there is an explanation to my problem!

9 january 2024 18:37 1628

To comment you have to be logged in!