Register Download
    Earnweb QR

War Thunder

(4.29/5) 17315 rates

Play and get

2500 5500
    Soul Gems

For 4 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Win 8 battles and destroy at least 3 enemies

Question For Task 3

I know that I have to redeem gems in order to get the 150 golden eagles but whenever I try to buy them a pop-up tells me tells me that I have to activate my account. Does anyone know how to fix this?

8 august 2020 08:21 11

A pop-up in War Thunder?
    Go into the email you registered the account with and look for the email that Gaijin/War Thunder sent you with a link to activate your account.
    If you mean Gamehag, the same applies, just with an email from Gamehag. Go into your email and look for the link.

10 august 2020 17:15 11

how do you get 150 gold eagles? i only have the base amount which is 140

11 august 2020 17:30 11

nikiforidis you have to go to war thunder on gamehag, then go to rewards and purchase 150 gold eagles. After that, load up war thunder and take a screenshot of your 20 wins and your gold eagles.

11 august 2020 19:12 11

This is fake if you get 150 golden eagles in gamehag shop gamehag getting $ from war thunder but you get rejected because if gamehag give you points you take more money then gamehag this is a trap Thank me later :D

12 august 2020 10:13 11

It's not fake, you just do the tutorials and assuming you haven't SPENT any of the GE you submit a screenshot of your battles and GE if they decline it saying something alonge the lines of "You need to get the reward and use it" you can just contact support via: Technical -> Other

17 august 2020 02:32 11

To comment you have to be logged in!