Register Download
    Earnweb QR

War Thunder

(4.29/5) 17429 rates

Play and get

2500 5500
    Soul Gems

For 4 quests

Register via the "PLAY FOR FREE" button, confirm your account in the email, and then Win 8 battles and destroy at least 3 enemies

Tasks not completing?

I already sent a Screenshot but the task is not completing.. where should i ask for some help on this?

29 march 2020 22:27 11

if it shows a clock and says: your quest needs a vertification, then just wait. for the first quest it takes a WHILE for them process and verificate the task. but if your doing the second or third then i don't know, i got accepted.

and ye it takes a while, and it's pretty long. from 20 - 30 minutes to 48 hours.

If you don't really like waiting then what you should (that i do) is:
    send that you did a task, and play another game and do they're tasks. (i did it with war thunder and neverwinter)

29 march 2020 22:31 11

if it shows a clock and says: your quest needs a vertification, then just wait. for the first quest it takes a WHILE for them process and verificate the task. but if your doing the second or third then i don't know, i got accepted.

29 march 2020 22:31 11

it takes forever to get accepted, all they do is reject my stuff lol

29 march 2020 22:54 11

why my task always reject???

30 march 2020 17:09 11

I have been sending the same warthunder picture for 2 ******** YEARS AND THEY ALWAYS DECLINED IT. It had all the proof with battles,username matching my gamehag name, the date etc. and they still don't wanna accept it.

30 march 2020 17:54 11

To comment you have to be logged in!