Community

How it works

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Skins For CS GO

So is it really worth it or not worth having the skins?
    It really matters the skins, cs go nothing else is a game that is to have fun and not to have fear of having or not having certain things example the skins !!
    We have differentiated skins in cs go and different values that practically worth a rik kkkkkkk '
    And really worth the sacrifice of losing hours of fun to have the fear of being or not having such skins !!!
    Yes, it really is interesting to have some more skins always to have the mind the interest of first seeing the game to have skill in the game and to win all the matches than to have a skins that is nothing more than something "material" !!!
    If we take the friendships the time "lost" and many other things in consideration the skins are nothing one day or another they leave and many friendships go together but the real ones stay, then we have to really see who we play our virtual friends with or not !!
    If you really like it and have money to spend, first ask the question, would it really be worth spending so much money on something that is virtual or could I help someone else who would care more than me !!!
    There are many people in the world of cs go who try to boast about having such a skin that other people do not have, thus trying to diminish this person and she ends up believing in it and starts to feel bad and forgot to really be in CS.
    Well, through this post I try to talk about how it really is the cs go that many people instead of taking the game in the first place they take the skins in the first place being that this is not going to change anything in the way it plays, it will not give more skill , and they forget what they really started to play csgo, so my tip is not to take first the skins that besides being very expensive will not change anything of your game !!
    Att: KENZI

25 september 2017 14:09 1625

I mean, if you ENJOY playing it and the skins are aesthetically pleasing for you to look at, then sure! If it were me though, I would just sell 'em.....lol

27 september 2017 02:24 1625

skins worth money so why not ?

28 september 2017 22:00 1625

i am like awp dragonlore boys😁😁😁😁😁😁

11 march 2019 19:23 1625

What is the spam xd

13 march 2019 09:21 1625

skin look nice

13 march 2019 10:06 1625

What is the spam

13 march 2019 14:27 1625

To comment you have to be logged in!