Comunidad

Cómo funciona

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

Referral suggestion

Having tried Magic Bank and the referral system, I had a bad experience investing time for those options since out of 100 "clicks", 30 registered to the page, and of the 30 people who entered I only find 2 of them active. . I would like to see in gamehag that they imitate the referral system of other applications, which is that if a person downloads the application and registers with the given link, we can earn at least 100 gems, which would be "0.10 $" (in my region ). So gamehag could become more popular within the "Play Store" by having more people choose to promote their page :D

23 septiembre 2020 10:52 8369

buen articulo me encanto

23 septiembre 2020 22:28 8369

buen qrticulo

24 septiembre 2020 15:19 8369

There are already set rules which must be met before Gamehag can credit you with SG for referring.
    The basis for requiring an active account is to prevent users from creating 100 alt-accounts and just rack up referral rewards.

Regardless, sent to the Gamehag Team fro consideration but don't expect them to accept it.
    Locking thread. 🔒

Also, please leave your suggestion/idea in English when posting on the Suggestion's forum. To do so, change your language in the settings (••• in the upper right corner) to English before posting. Thanks!

25 septiembre 2020 19:27 8369

¡Para comentar, debes iniciar sesión!

Iniciar sesión