Community

So funktioniert's

Interested in getting rewards for free?
    $5 for every new user with code: EARNWEB5
    Register in browser or download mobile app to redeem your bonus:
    Register Download
    Earnweb QR

No gems for forum activity

Firstly, I would like to know why I don't receive any gems for forum activity? I have commented on numerous posts about games, among other things, because screens were always rejected because they supposedly hadn't created a new account. I also made proof screens where I had received confirmation emails etc. Many links to games don't even work. Free Zoo only takes you to a white page, if you search for the game on Google you will find it. If you do a screen, it just says no new account has been created. Even though I had created a new account. Same as World of Tanks and co. Created a new account and then rejected no new account. What's that supposed to mean? Even from boxes that you get for free, you don't get a key, you just get jewels at the end. Because you don't get a key. Since I've been here on the site I've been trying to collect jewels, which is hardly possible. I wanted to get, among other things, Nier Automata Yorha Editon for almost 17 thousand jewels, but how am I supposed to get them together if I can't collect any jewels. The article I wrote has been under review for a week. But when it comes to screen rejection they are relatively quick.

15 März 2024 15:46 8369

Logge dich ein, um zu kommentieren!

Anmelden